CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 27 October 2007

Introduction

The sky was painted with a curtain of black.There were no twinkling of the night jewels as my fingers sped across the black keyboard.The only source of light in my bedroom was the glow of the computer screen,and the only sounds that could be heard were the soft hum of the CPU,the constant ticking of the clock,the flurry of keys being pressed on the keyboard and the occasional car passing my street.I was beginning to get frustrated;the thoughts in my head just weren't coming out right.The sentences in the confined box of my monitor screen seemed awkward,out of place.I ran my fingers through my almost shoulder-length hair and let out a huge sigh.I leaned back in my chair and stretched,my muscles sighing with relief.Glancing at the round,red wall clock,I was surprised to see that it was already past 3 a.m.I'd been typing non-stop for almost 4 hours.That's a new record,I thought.I walked into the small,cream-coloured ceramic-tiled toilet in my room and splashed some water on my face.I felt a slight shock as the icy cold water came in contact with my skin.As my gaze fell upon the reflection in the white-framed square mirror,I noticed there was a brown paper bag hanging on one of the multi-coloured clothes hook.That's odd,I don't remember seeing that before.I turned around to inspect the object that caught my attention.I reached out and took the bag off the hook.I sat on the toilet seat and peered into the bag.The walls of the brown bag were lined with a thin,tissue-like paper.As I put my hands in the bag to take out its contents,I felt my fingers grip on...........

What should 'I' take out of the bag?Something scary?Nice?Surprising?You decide,and I'll come up with the continuance of the story.=P

5 comments:

promethean said...

and so she took out a sudoku book...looking at the price...rm6.90...hmmm she thought to herself...why not?

EreinaJC said...

bum!!!

promethean said...

eh...faster write it la...stop talking bum, touching bum...etc etc...

hahaha...or should i continue it for you..?=p

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sam Lee said...

Hey. This project seems WAY overdue.... When u goin to finish it? Still having writer's block or u started other projects and not finishing this?