CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 16 May 2007

I pray

Lord,I feel so broken up inside.I feel so helpless,Lord.I don't have the strength to hold onto everything in my life on my own,Lord!!I need You,Jesus!I can't stand straight and hold my head high without Your.I can't keep my home without You.Everything seems so 'done',so unchangeable!!!Lord,I know You can and will change it for me according to Your plans!Whatever Your plans are for my family and I,I welcome it with open arms,longing arms.I'm so small without You,Lord.Holy Spirit continue to stir my spirit,to urge me to the right path,right decisions.Continue to minister to my heart,my problems.I love my home,Lord.I love my family,and I know they're hurting inside as well.Jesus,they need YOU!!!No one else can take Your place!!Help them see that,Lord!!!I need them to know You,Your love for them,Your promises for them.I pray Lord,that you give me peace.Help me face this problem bravely and filled with hope and faith in YOU!!There is none like You,GOD!No one...I pray all this is Jesus' precious name,Amen...

0 comments: