CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 16 May 2007

Why Dad?

You tell me I'm wasting time,
You tell me to just stay inside.
The world's a horrible place,
You won't be able to show your face.

Everything you do is useless,
Everything you make is worthless.
Why bother?Why care?
It's not like anyone knows you're there.

You're delusional,wake up!
Open your eyes to the death in life.
You'll never be able to get that cleaned up,
Just stay at home,away from knives.

But,I do see it!
Everything around,its harmony calls to me.
Why must there be limits?
Do you really love me?

You tell me you'll always be there by my side,
Nothing in the world would make you run and hide.
Yet,now in truth I see the light,
It's not on you,its on your fright.

You pretend to be strong.
You think you're always right,
But do you know what's in my head?
Do you know what I think at night?

You know nothing about me,
You understand nothing at all;
Yet you act all
courageous and brave,
Attempt to catch me when I fall.

As usual,at the last minute you bail,
Staying by my side,that's what you've failed.
You walk away,turning back,
That's what you did,Dad!

0 comments: